Maalu Maalu Jack Mackerel Fillets in Sunflower Oil 125g
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Jack Mackerel Fillets in Sunflower Oil
Enjoy jack mackerel fillets in brine, you can drain the brine and use the fillets in a salad, sandwich, or pasta dish. They can also be served as a snack on their own or as part of a charcuterie board.
8 Reasons why Jack Mackerel is a superfood
- High level of omega 3, EPA and DHA.
- Great source of iron, calcium, magnesium and iodine.
- A great contribution of vitamins D and B12.
- Good source of high quality proteins.
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease.
- Ingesting this food during pregnancy helps the baby’s brain and retina develop properly.
- It is highly beneficial for breast-feeding.
- It is free of antibiotics, hormones, preservatives, microplastics and heavy metals.